Ever saw boxes in generic forms? Probably you wouldn’t even have noticed them around. But that doesn’t mean that they don’t exist! Visually appealing boxes are noticed faster and get a high brand recognition than the ones that are just covering the products blandly. Box printing can convert even the most basic products into premium items and give a high-value proposition to customers.
While all businesses agree with the positive effects of printing the packaging, few actually know how to utilize it in the best manner. If you are still wondering how to go about packaging rightly then don’t look any further. This article can provide you with all the necessary steps.
Answering the following questions would churn out precisely detailed boxes for your unique products.
What is the nature of your products?
Fragile items need different packaging than say food items that need to be kept fresh. You must first realize the true nature of your products to identify what sort of packaging would suit them best. There is custom packaging available for all kinds of items be it jewelry, cosmetics, electronics, household, etc. you just have to be in sync with your product requirements to receive boxes that keep them safe and secure during transit.
What more can be done? If you are thinking about this, then have a look below:
- The boxes can be measured specifically for the products.
- Varied box styles can be chosen to look apart from the competition.
- Extra features like handles, ribbons, custom sides, and a lot more can easily be added to make the boxes fit for use.
- Exact box thicknesses can keep the contents intact and preserve the freshness for a durable period.
- The boxes are constructed with a variety of materials. You can pick the one you deem fit for your brand image and product type.
A high grade of customization is the turning point in providing customer satisfaction. The buyers must feel that they are treated with care when they buy your products. This also generates brand loyalty much faster and more easily as compared to non-printed boxes that majorly go unnoticed.
How you want the customers to react?
The brand image you project is directly proportional to the customer reaction you would get! This means that you have the freedom to pick and style the boxes you want your customers to see and judge your brand by.
Want to receive the most positive reaction? Of course, you would want your products to stand out. Here are some tips to help you with it:
- Incorporate matching colors that go well with the essence of the products. For example, skincare products look better in light shades that reflect the ingredients used to make them. Electronics come in lively colored boxes to show the contents inside, and so on.
- Keep the brand identity fresh in the customers’ minds by adopting the same brand logo on every box. Seeing your brand personality splashed on a lot of boxes helps to spread brand awareness a lot better.
- Instantly engage customers with interesting facts about your products. Educated customers want to know what they are buying and they are prone to select products that give the maximum amount of info.
- Create a compulsive need to buy your products. Customers can be convinced to buy the products even if they are new through creative box printing.
Custom printing helps to reflect what your brand stands for and consumes the buyers strongly so they impulsively buy your products.
Who are your customers?
Knowing this can be your ticket to enhanced popularity. Without defining your core clientage, your boxes cannot become enticing enough. Every customer group can be classified into age, gender, location, etc. you must adhere to these for your products to make a mark in the competitive markets. Youngsters react to more vibrant packaging as compared to older buyers who prefer subtle tones. Different localities need different values to be communicated through the packaging. Hopefully, you would get the idea!
Brands that have a global fan following can be studied closely and learned from. Companies like Cadbury have survived over a century because they were on point in engaging every kind of audience. Your brand can do this too to make every buyer appreciate your packaging and agree to your products. Printing helps to impose contents, colors, patterns, and brand logo in different ways to attract the exact customer demographic you are targeting.
Create a niche for your brand
With so many homogenous products in the retail industry, the packaging can be the point of identification. Printing your boxes uniquely is the answer to the stiff brand promotions done by rival brands.
Certain brands have been successful in carving a special place in the market. Your products can be known distinctly with creative printing styles. These comprise:
- Elegant textures that tell customers that your brand is offering something unique.
- Improved brand aesthetics to attract more buyers.
- Durable printing that keeps the boxes looking radiant for a long time.
- Intrinsic details mentioned on the boxes such as recyclable packaging, handling instructions, etc.
- Customer preferences showed prominently. Certain industries require basic manufacturing info to be displayed on the boxes. Printing those on the boxes helps to satisfy customer expectations.
Buyers need to be informed why the products are good for them. The boxes are the right tool to use in your favor because they exude branding while on retail shelves. Printing on them is a clever idea for brand promotions as the boxes can be used for multiple functions and save costs. Billboard and hoardings are expensive promotive methods. Their use can be reduced when you print your boxes with innovative designs and communicative texts.
Branded Box printing is steadily taking over all industries. You seldom see boxes that are not stating the brand name or the product functions. Bland boxes do not make to customers’ shopping baskets and you can avoid them by using the above tips.